2. Cancer and skin aging
Specialists in the study of DNA damage, oxidative stress and energy metabolism, we developed techniques to study the impact of these factors in skin cancer and aging.
We have developed several models (3D reconstructed skin, transgenic mice xenografts in mice) to evaluate whether the active ingredients acting on skin aging, or molecules acting preventively or curator on UVB-induced skin cancer.
- Evaluation of the level of cytoplasmic ROS, mitochondrial or extracellular
- Study of UV-induced apoptosis and DNA damage monolayer culture, skin model or 3D mouse skin
- Evaluation of molecules modulating metabolism bioenergetic monolayer culture, 3D model of skin or skin of mice
- Evaluation of preventive therapies and chemotherapies on UVB-induced model of skin cancer in mice
- Evaluation of molecules modulating the aging on the skin of mice
Coordinator : Dr Hamid Reza REZVANI
see the publications related to this project